Live Life Your Way
Life is not about existing but about living to the fullest. Everyday we learn, grow, adopt new ideas and give meaning to our existence.
- Learning is a continuous process: Education changes our thinking and lifestyle. Your knowledge defines your personality. As you acquire more knowledge, you tend to become more balanced and have more command over your life.
- Live a healthy life: A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. The condition of our body has a serious impact on our lifestyle. We need to nourish our body. Balanced diet, regular exercise and good sleep are the primary requisites of a healthy body.
- Spend time with your loved ones: Without family and friends, it would not have been worth living. We believe in sharing our thoughts. We love to nurture our relationships. It is the emotional bond with our loved ones that take us a mile ahead.
- Do what you believe in: Apart from the daily chores, engaging in an activity of your choice brings happiness and satisfaction. Whether you want to give a spiritual touch to your life or want to take part in an adventurous sport, by the end of the day it should bring smile to your face. Doing something you strongly believe in to bring out the best in you.
- Be at the summit of what you do: If we put our best foot forward, we are bound to excel in what we do. Develop a niche for yourself. Consistency at work will take you a long way.
- Value resources: Value the resources that you have earned over the years. Do not let the materialistic world over rule you. The worth of your life is not defined by what you earn but how you earn. Manage your resources intelligently and save money for the rainy days.
- Be self – dependent: With all your limbs active, do not live a crippled life. Believe in yourself and go ahead in life. Self dependence brings freedom and satisfaction.
- Build a home not a house: The home is the place where you can “be yourself”. The home is the place where we feel at ease. The home binds the family together and defines the integrity of the house.
- Be honest: Honesty can buy peace of mind. Life is simpler for an honest person.
- Respect everyone: One can earn respect only when one learns to respect others. Irrespective of age, sex, and ethnicity everyone should be respected equally.
- Try something out of the box: Life is full of experiments. Instead of living a monotonous life, it is always better to try new things. Share your interesting experiences with your loved ones. Real life experiences are the most effective ways of learning practical lessons.
- Be responsible for your actions: Your actions will reflect your personality. Taking ownership of your actions will make you feel proud and responsible.
- Live up to your promise: Going by the marketing jargon, if you under sell your services and deliver quality output, it will act as “customer delight” but if your flowery selling pitch is not at par with your quality of service, you fail to match your customer’s expectations. Realize your potential and promise accordingly.
- It is wise to spend less energy on talking and more energy on listening: Wise men are good listeners. They speak quality and deliver nothing but the best.
- Do not be a jack of all trades and master of none: Multitasking can be good, provided you know your domain of expertise. Your involvement in diverse streams will not take you to your goal. Focus on what you can specialize. Being best in a domain is much better than being a mediocre in all fields.
- Convert your weakness to your strength: If your life is restricted because of physical disability, use all your resources to discover your area of strength. Ray Charles Robinson was a world famous singer, who did not stop chasing his dreams because of his blindness.
- Special moments add joy to our lives: We cherish and treasure the special moments in our lives. The compassionate touch of a friend, the affectionate words of a mother, and the smile of an innocent child can bring us joy.
- Follow your dreams: If you intend to make it big, define your path to reach the goal.
- Be prepared for the unexpected: Often we come across unexpected situations in life. Flexibility and adaptability can make life simpler for you.
- Live in the present: We cannot live in the past or predict future. The present is in our hands. So we need to value every moment of our lives
supladongromantiko | tumblr ©2011